The world of endurance sports events is rapidly evolving. Do you think participants' safety & coordination of support, staff, volunteers, ambulances etc. will become more important for your events, too? If yes, just apply our monitor solution and get even more benefits from your live tracking.
The monitor provides status features and alerts in one clear and intuitive dashboard. Quickly access relevant information such as overall progress and the alert stream. Interactive diagrams & maps provide deep insights for each single coordinate and uncover cheating & detours.
- For each GPS tracker in the event: network- & battery status.
- For each participant: away from track, last known location & movement behavior.
Let our algorithms analyze the live data for conspicuous patterns. You decide the appropriate reaction based on smart alerts. "Away from track" and "No movement" alerts are resolved automatically, if the geodata from the participant indicates a normal behavior, again.
Check the monitor tool in our demo with real geodata from a race. Read all about features and settings of the monitor in our extensive documentation.
- Live sample https://racemap.com/monitor/100KmDuathlon2018_Repeat
- Past sample https://racemap.com/monitor/100KmDuathlon2018
- Documentation: https://docs.racemap.com/how-to-use-live-tracking/monitor